Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Article on Health Care-Speech at Republican U-Choose Event

Good evening and thank you for coming. I am honored to have the opportunity to speak with you in support of liberty and the Constitution of the United States.

First, I want to say a word about race and our president. I am strongly in favor of a black president, but I am against the policies and political ideology of this particular president, as I am against those of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. These are not issues of race, and I resent opposition to Mr. Obama being construed as racism. Mr. Obama is a supporter of Planned Parenthood, an organization responsible for the extermination of 75,000 African American babies yearly and therefore is supportive of genocide against his own race.

No comments:

Post a Comment