Friday, April 3, 2009

Oregon Right to Life Conference

I have had little time to blog lately. Ironically, the times are such that much more needs to be written. I have been preparing for the Oregon Right to Life Conference. Along with an introductory speech and introduction, I will be speaking on two topics that are near and dear to me; the erosion of physicians' right of conscience and the abortion-breast cancer link ignored by mainstream medicine. I have also been working to finish a book I am writing on health care entitled "Mismanaged Care". The conference is on April 4, 2009. I'll get back to writing and to the blog after that. Until then, I'm glad Obama is out of the country. He'll likely do less damage while away. Then again, maybe not. God Bless the pre-born!

No comments:

Post a Comment